Monday, February 18, 2008

Video quality...arrghh!

Over the past few days, I have been uploading my clips to video-sharing websites and then trying embedding them into this blog again. I was hoping by doing this I could find a way to prevent the drastic reduction in video quality that happened when I uploaded clips onto this blog directly.

I tried YouTube, Yahoo Video, Google Video, Stage6, etc, but none was really satisfactory. Stage6 seems quite promising in terms of video quality but it takes ages to get my clips published. And then I bumped into Viddler.com. Viddler offers better video quality than the rest. The best I could find at the moment anyway.

And I have just replaced all clips on this blog with the ones I uploaded to Viddler.com.

From now on, I will feel better whenever I add a clip to this blog.

No comments:

Followers