Monday, February 16, 2009

Featured!

Fantastic! I was so pleasantly surprised to find both my friend Steve's diving blog and this blog received a special mention in the February issue of the Marine Photobank Bulletin. In fact it was Steve who told me about it.







On second thought, I think it means that I am right in (almost) always being careful in what I put up here - because people are watching : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added 4 Mar 09:

I just found the link to the pdf version of the bulletin, if it interests anyone : ) HERE

4 comments:

Denis Wilson said...

You're getting famous, Chai.
Remember your friends when you make it, eh?
Your work deserves attention. Stick to it.
Cheers
Denis

Tsun-Thai Chai said...

Oh come on, Denis!

I am enjoying all the time I spent on it, that's for sure.

Devin said...

Hey Chai,

Now I'm ready to see more of your photos coming into the Marine Photobank! Great work, it deserves to be acknowledged!

Best,
Devin Harvey
Visual Media Associate
SeaWeb, Marine Photobank
www.marinephotobank.org

Tsun-Thai Chai said...

Hi Devin,

Will keep that in mind :) Thanks.

Cheers,
Chai

Followers