Friday, February 20, 2009

Rottnest Island - last post about Green Island

I guess I'll wrap up my series of posts about Green Island with this one.





Green Island is indeed a good snorkeling spot. I find a good variety of marine animals and plants there. What's really great is that they are so accessible - you don't have to go really deep or venture too far from shore to see something interesting. And I was so thrilled to find fan corals there too.

I am sure I will go back some time, and maybe spend a whole day there. There's so much to photograph!

2 comments:

Takami said...

Hello, Chai.
The photos are quite nice. Lots of seagrass indicates that the shore is surrounded by rich marine life.

Tsun-Thai Chai said...

Hi Takami,

Thanks for your comment. I really enjoyed my time at Green Island. I think it must be the same for you too!

Every time when my PhD is driving me crazy, I hope I was living underwater at Green Island.

Followers