Thursday, March 18, 2010

Departed

Finally, I have left Perth and come home to Malaysia - transplanting myself from the recent scorching summer heat of Perth to the hot and humid weather of Malaysia.

This is my Day Five in Kajang, my hometown which is located about 20 km from Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. Kajang is a landlocked city which I think has more shopping opportunities than natural attractions. Can I live in a landlocked city and at the same time maintain my marine life blog? Not for long I think.

Anyway, between my last post and now, I have done about 15 scuba dives and 20 snorkels around Western Australia and Tasmania. So, at least for the next couple of months, I will be living in Malaysia, but writing about my underwater adventures in Australia!

4 comments:

Mosura said...

G'day

Are you staling permanently in Malaysia now? If so I hope you keep up the blog from there. Also looking forward to seeing where you dived/snorkeled in Tassie.

Tsun-Thai Chai said...

Hi Alan,

I am still not sure about staying permanently in Malaysia or if so, which part of Malaysia. I am applying for jobs in different cities in Malaysia and in other countries too. Anyway, FYI, I went diving, snorkeling, and sightseeing in St Helens/Bay of Fires, Bicheno, Maria island and Eaglehawk Neck.

Cheers,
Chai

Mosura said...

All the best with the job hunting. Would love to see a post and pics of your Tassie experience.

Steve Reynolds said...

Hi Chai, All the best there in Malaysia. I hope that you can keep your hungry blog fans satisfied : )
Cheers
Steve

Followers